December 5, 2010

LILAC LINGERIE BOUTIQUE!


Photo Credit: Marcia B.

Bonjour Fashionistas, I hosted a Private Shopping Party at the Lilac Lingerie Boutique in the Westboro Village and it was such a revelatory evening! A fun night with my girlfriends, shopping for lingerie, sipping champagne, delectable sweet refreshments, hot stone hand massages and getting great tips from the very knowledgeable Lilac ladies!


Photo Credit: John Smith


Photo Credit: John Smith


Photo Credit: John Smith
                  

The Lilac Lingerie Boutique features luxe lingerie brands which come from various areas of the world such as Estonia, Australia, Canada, Poland, only to name a few!  The shopping experience is definitely intimate & personal and I felt as if I was deluxe bra shopping, scouting for gourmet lingerie with the most professional, chic & fun staff. The very knowledgeable boutique owner Emilia and her assistant Danielle helped us with their lingerie expertise and made us feel at home!  


Photo Credit: John Smith

 As we all know, lingerie shopping can be very intimidating for women, as it has been quite a challenge for me! At Lilac Lingerie, the Lilac ladies fit your bra size accordingly, give you a bra diagnosis and assure that your shopping experience is more than comfortable! You definitely get optimal service shopping at Lilac Lingerie as opposed to being lost in a plethora of bras at a department store! As Emilia says, “bra shopping does not have to be a miserable affair, let’s make it fun!” I had the wonderful chance to interview Emilia and chat about Lilac & Lingerie, please indulge…

Photo Credit: John Smith


A lingerie fashionista is thought to be in love with pink, a woman who is not afraid to wear her lingerie as outerwear and adores frills, what type of woman is a lingerie fashionista?

A lingerie fashionista is not visible right? As we do not know what a woman is wearing underneath her clothes! A lingerie fashionista could be disguised as a very conservative government worker who goes wild with lingerie to compensate for her “conservative” appearance. Surprisingly, women who are addicted to lingerie indulge in this activity for themselves and not for others, as many may think! 


Photo Credit: Marcia B.

Photo Credit: Marcia B.

Women often make the mistake of wearing the wrong bra size, why does this happen? 

What may be 34B for one brand will differ from companies/countries just as clothes do! The important aspect to seek while bra shopping, is to know what to look for in the fit of a bra. Do not get stuck to your size, when you are shopping for a new bra, it is a new experience which requires to be appropriately fitted. 

Photo Credit: Marcia B.
Photo Credit: John Smith

What ventures has Lilac Lingerie been involved in?

We can be seen at many events whether it is at Ottawa Fashion Week, local shows or in New York City scouting the newest lingerie trends, we are always on the go, creating miracles and rescuing women with bra malfunctions! We can also be spotted in our Lilac Lingerie car around the National Capital Region! 


Photo Credit: Marcia B.

More of my interview, fun photos and what I purchased at Lilac Lingerie Boutique, Coming Soon!!! Xox

Facebook: Lilac Lingerie

Photo Credit: John Smith

31 comments:

thesydneygirl said...

oh SO cool!!!! thanks for sharing lovely! mwa
x

Julia Vorob'eva said...

wow, that looks like it was a great event!

clarabelleblog.com said...

Omgah! I want to go to there!!!!

Andrés Corella said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my blog I really appreciate it...I love your blog is really cool nice pics...Following you..hope you decide to follow me back :)

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

The Black Label
Andy

Chic Therapy said...

ooh!!looks nice

Angelica Ng said...

That's one gorgeous purple shirt she has on! Although I'm too young to be wearing lingerie, it's still very important! :)

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What a beautiful store! I love pretty lingerie and it looks like they have a great selection! xoxoxxoo

Whora said...

This lingerie is really sexy in a very elegant way.
Great post!

xo

Sarah Bianchi said...

this lingerie is so sexy!! And you're very beautiful with this leopard dres!!
kisses

http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

This looks like an amazing event! I live in Westboro so I will have to check out the boutique! I love finding new Ottawa fashion blogs- following you now :)

xo Emily

Krystal said...

that sounds and looks like such a fun night!!

melrod1206 said...

Wow! This is so sexy, fun and fabulous!! So fun and festive!!

xoxo,
MelRod

Erika said...

Ooh, what a fabulous event - I am loving these pictures!! :)

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous photos, fabulous interview!
Love the gloves and that bustier!

xoxox,
CC

Fashion Queen said...

Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.

Marta said...

wow, seems that you have joined a great event! you look amazing as well!

The Stylish Nomad said...

Cute store! Very sexy!

xx
Kaylee

M O D E R N O T T A W A said...

I hadn't heard about that store before. I'll have to go take a look at some point :)

Marie @ MOOT

SMASH said...

This looks so fun, totally something my girlfriends and I would go to :)

xx
MILK TEETHS

AH said...

looks like a great event! lucky you!

Nana Sánchez-Dopico said...

Really nice photos and post! Kisses:)

yiqin; said...

i need more pretty lingerie like those!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Looks like a fun event!

Flashes of Style said...

Gorgeous pieces! looks like fun <3

Tights Lover said...

This looks like an amazing lingerie boutique. I'd definitely would love to visit it some day!

BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE said...

amazing pics!
i just bumped into your blog! love it!

ciao ciao from rome
BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE
http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

20 York Street said...

I can't believe I missed such a wonderful party! I'm sorry babe.. I wasn't able to make it last weekend. We had a bit of a family crisis and I was out of touch, no internet, no network.

=(

You look so HawT!

thingsIlove said...

Looks great!

agnes said...

de très jolies modèles que tu nous présentes.
Et tes photos sont vraiment magnifiques

Devid Pul said...

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvelous job!
Sexy Women Lingerie

MsCassandra9 said...

I think that's what I'm going to do for my birthday, but I'd want enough cash to do that, buy something while I'm there, then go out to the bar afterwards... it will by my 19th after all.... :D