December 8, 2010

...More of Lilac Lingerie Boutique!


I am so excited to share my purchases with you all! Lilac Lingerie has so many goodies, here is what I bought!  First item on the list is a must-have, especially for a fashionista who loves to go out and wear revealing tops or dresses! This adorable deep plunge push-up bra from Bonbon Lingerie gives the perfect lift and shape; it has a racer back and clips at the front, a definite quality investment to add to your lingerie closet! 


Photo Credit: Konstantin


Second item was such a success at my party, my girlfriends went crazy for these tights! If you are a tights lover, you must go to Lilac Lingerie and get these funky Philippe Matignon tights. Any hosiery connoisseur would confirm the extreme quality of this brand! Pairing these tights with a simple dress will instantly upgrade your outfit. They are also very festive and perfect for the holidays!

Photo Courtesy of: Philippe Matignon

 My last purchase was by far the most intriguing item, Mary Green silk thong underwear are so comfortable, they are made from scraps of silk uniquely mixed, meaning each underwear is one of a kind! I felt great purchasing this underwear because not only is it eco-friendly but additionally, the secretive element that you now own a one of a kind underwear is pretty exciting. I am definitely going back to Lilac Lingerie to get more of these and will officially start a collection of Mary Green underwear!


Photo Credit: John Smith


 
Lilac Lingerie is the newest addition to my IT-List, the lilac ladies have definitely ignited the lingerie fashionista in me and I am from now on pledging that I will be a regular visitor! They have demonstrated to my girlfriends & I, that lingerie shopping is very fun and not so complicated. If you are seeking a bra epiphany, you have to shop at Lilac Lingerie Boutique! Here is more of my interview with the wonderful owner, Emilia!


Photo Credit: Marcia B.

What bra sizes does Lilac Lingerie carry? 

Lilac Lingerie embraces the diversity of womanly curves, we carry cup sizes AA to G and band sizes, 30-38!


Photo Credit: Marcia B.


What is a holiday gift to be purchased at Lilac Lingerie?

Lingerie is perfect to gift for the holidays, a great choice would be a wonderful silk robe by Bonbon Lingerie, it is the quintessential item to be gifted as most women don’t spoil themselves regularly right? Another product to be gifted, is our sexy Bonbon Lingerie thong with adjustable drawstrings, therefore size won’t be an issue! Last of all, you can purchase a gift certificate in store or online and available to print immediately!


Photo Credit: John Smith

What is behind the name of your boutique?
 
Our boutique reflects the womanly and unique essence of the Lilac flower! They are feminine, elegant, rare, memorable and everyone knows how they smell! 



Fun Photos of my Lilac Lingerie Party...


Photo Credit: John Smith

Photo Credit: John Smith

Photo Credit: Quyen C.
Photo Credit: John Smith
Photo Credit: John Smith
Photo Credit: John Smith

 
 Be on the lookout for new brands at Lilac Lingerie in 2011! Xoxx

25 comments:

Andrés Corella said...

Sexy sexy lingerie!!...and that party looked amazing..I´m going to a fashion night this friday, FINALLY...I´ve been mising some good ol´ fabulosity in my life hehe.

http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

xx
Andy

Krystal said...

so fun :)

Couture Carrie said...

What an incredible shop and event!
Thanks for sharing these fab photos, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Mizdragonfly said...

Love the Philippe Matignon tights :)

Calliforniaction. said...

i like atmosphere on your blog

FashionJazz said...

Aaah this looks like sooo much fun!!! Mwah xx

Pop Champagne said...

I love the lingerie at Lilac! And those tights ARE sooo cute, too bad I had to miss the event it looked like you ladies had so much fun :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

How fabulous!! I definitely need to check them out immediately! xo

Becca. said...

thanks for the great insite, looks like lovely lingerie!


thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Their lingerie looks so beautiful and sexy! A must-have! It's such a cool idea that some of the underwear have adjustable strings!! Lovely photos!! xxooxxoo

Sarah Bianchi said...

these could be a perfect christmas gift!! very beautiful!
kisses

http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

Tights Lover said...

I love all of these photos! Those tights are amazing!

Erika said...

Ooh, I love love those Philippe Matignon tights - tres fab!! :)

melrod1206 said...

This lingerie sounds fantastic, and it's definitely sexy! These undies and bra are super fancy! Love them!

xoxo,
MelRod

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

More fun photos! yay for cupcakes!

clarabelleblog.com said...

Oh now that looks like a grand time. Lingerie and cupcakes? I am sold.

Angelica Ng said...

Looks like a great lingerie brand! And what a cute name!

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

Ashley McConnell said...

wowowow! looks like so much fun and what a great post! sorry i had to miss the event, but I've been able to swing by the shop since i saw your post and they definitely live up to their reputation!

Fashion Queen said...

Beautiful photos and lingerie.

Whora said...

Really sexy lingerie, so cute.

XX W

Lia Waroka Putri said...

what a great collection of lingerie! Thanks for sharing, I really enjoy read this post =))

Henar said...

I loved everything you showed us here!!! It's sexy and fun!!
I love it
xx

www.ohmyvogue.com

styleodyssey said...

what fun! great pics. everyone looks so lovely.

Celine said...

Fancy! I love cute little undergarments :)
www.thewardrobediaries.com

20 York Street said...

p.s. Did I mention you look absolutely fantastic in that beautiful animal print dear?

You've got amazing style!