February 13, 2011

NU.I FASHION SHOW F/W '11


 Hello Sweethearts, Happy Valentine’s Day! I went to Montreal Fashion Week to see the Nu.I Fashion show with my friend Philippe Laurin! We were astonished by every look seen on the runway and I am still flabbergasted at the fact that I simply want every look in my closet!

Designer, Vickie Joseph presented her own rendition of Street Chic by implementing her personalized spin to the hottest trends of the moment. The Nu.I look is for the Urbanite Femme who is characterized to be edgy, sexy, cute and swears solely by comfort and versatility!

Photo Credit: Vincenzo D'alto
 
 What I love about Vickie’s technicality is the utility of accent pieces in her collection:  Her garments are adorned with subtle accents pieces in textured fabrics which add a twist to her designs and make them Nu.I, whether it’d be a hood in a regal pattern or a nude appliqué on a black blouse! 

Photo Credit: Vincenzo D'alto

 The Feedback after the show is that the gold lamé dress was a definite crowd pleaser; the unique cut of this dress is what distinguishes it to be Nu.I, perfect for a night out on the town! Secondly, who could resist the finale bead dress? That was amazing! 

Photo Credit: Vincenzo D'alto


At Montreal Fashion Week, after the Nu.I Fashion Show...

Philippe & I, Cocktail Lounge
Phil shopping Nu.I In the Showroom!

On my TO-DO list: Visit the Nu.I boutique in Laval, Québec! I know there will be some serious shopping happening there! Watch the Nu.I fashion show here! I will be posting pictures of the Montreal Fashion Week Showroom soon! xoxx



Video streaming by Ustream

Join Nu.I's facebook and twitter!

36 comments:

Julia Vorob'eva said...

ah, wow, I looove your report from the fashion week! The fashion is sooo European there! so beautiful!

Monroe Steele said...

Amazing...really edgy clothes. I love it!

Come check out my give-away!!!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Andrés Corella said...

Love it..definetely that gold lame dress was stunning!..So cool you get to go..glad you had a fabulous time!

xx
Andy

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

You look amazing-you're so leggy and gorgeous! The shoes look amazing- I want the gold lame dress! Happy V-day!

Marjorie's Closet said...

Hey Marcia,

Nice to meet you. Great Nu.I Fashion post. Looking forward to meet you =)

Bisou de Montréal,

Marjorie xoxo

20 York Street said...

Ohh.. you are friends with Philippe? I don't know him personally but I do remember him in Esprit - every single time I go!

=)

Have a Happy, Happy Valentines My dear Marcia!

kisses,

M

20 York Street said...

Wish I went to the MFW!

=(

Vanilla said...

Happy valentines day :) I love this collection, your leopard knee highs are great too :)

Love, Vanilla

BEcatwalk said...

Marcia, thank you for your comment :) your blog is so nice! Im following u now!

If u liked my blog I encourage u to follow me!

xx

Erika said...

The first two looks are my favorite. Everyone looks so incredibly gorgeous!! :)

NiNi said...

Hey! I just stumbled upon your lovely blog!And I can say it's great ;D
Great pictures, I really love the collection! I've been to a fashion show too, lately ;D
Have a look at my blog, please. What about following each other? xoxo Nini

Nana Sánchez-Dopico said...

So nice photos and looks! Kisses:)

Fashion Queen said...

Beautiful looks.

AH said...

looks like a great show! happy valentine's day!

Comewhinewithme said...

Beautiful photos! You're so lucky!

modanistajunkie.com said...

Oooh fashion week!! Love it. I love the details on the sleeves of the first photo!!

happy v-day.

xoxo,
melrod

Christine Lilwood said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!

I'VE DONE A POST ABOUT nyfw MWW TOO ;)



http://fashionismyway.blogspot.com/2011/02/nyfw-fw-2011-12-christian-sirianotory.html

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow, those leggings! I want them! The gold dress is so amazing! Perfect for a night out! Happy Valentine's Day :-) xoxxoo

wobblinbetty said...

love your look, gorgeous!!

Couture Carrie said...

How exciting, darling!
You look amazing!
And I LOVE that gold dress!

xoxox,
CC

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

i am loving that gold dress- so fun!

happy vday!

Coco Coterie said...

Looks like an uptown time, indeed. Have a lovely day, Marcia ~ xox Alexandra

Kellie Collis said...

These are gorgeous outfits! I'm loving the white pants! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

Krystal said...

i am loving the looks also, lucky girl!!

Sarah Bianchi said...

cool! you're lucky you could take part to these fashion show! love it!

http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

yiqin; said...

I love the metallic clothes :)

Pop Champagne said...

Nu fashion show was one of my favs! it's so colorful and wearable. Hope we see each other again soon xo

thesydneygirl said...

wow! love their pieces and you look FAB!

x
the sydney girl

clarabelleblog.com said...

That gold dress is incredible!!!

Angelica Ng said...

Ahhh I'm so jealous! You get to go to all these amazing events! That gold lame dress is quite a stunner, and I like the hair...it's an interesting look.

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

the jacket in the second look is gorgeous. looks like you had a wonderful time dear!

MSF said...

awesome post and a very cute collection. SO glad to finally meet you in person, such a small world, and hopefully that will only be the beginning! we will have to collaborate one something when it gets warmer.

xox
D

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle said...

Fun fun! That looks amazing! Hoping you picked up a few pieces for your wardrobe too :)

Happy belated valentine's day!

xoxo Mary Jo

Ashelle said...

Nu.I is soo great! From all the blogs on the fashion week it's been my favorite line so far. I would love to go to Laval but I know that my VISA would cry with over use.

thingsIlove said...

I love the first outfit.

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

Great photos! I love getting some inside peeks at a fashion show. And the first look in this post is just stunning. It just oozes confidence.