February 20, 2011

The Posh Wedding Show!


The Posh Wedding Show was amazing; it was truly an intimate bridal experience above the city lights! The Summit was the perfect venue for this romantically inspired evening! Veronica & I, had a great time scoping out the vendors and getting information on exquisite wedding services, although we do not have grooms yet, we still remain prospective candidates! The Posh Wedding Show was beautifully decorated, the fashion shows were breathtaking and the atmosphere was very posh! I would like to congratulate Beyond Events for the amazing show! Take a look at our chic evening at the Posh Wedding Show!

Photo Credit: John Smith

I had the chance to meet Isobel, the jewelry designer behind Bel Bridal and Frash Femme! Her booth was beautifully displayed and I could not resist all the goodies! Bel Bridal has beautiful accessories for your special wedding day; they are handmade and can be customized to your taste! Look at her beautiful creations, they are eye tantalizing! She gifted me one of her Frash Femme necklaces, I absolutely love it!

Photo Credit: John Smith
Photo Credit: John Smith
 Photo Credit: John Smith

Veronica & I, had fun taking pictures in the Shutterbug Booth! It’s great entertainment for your wedding guests!

Photo Credit: John Smith
Photo Credit: John Smith

We loved our samples from Sephora! They did all the bridal beauty looks for the fashion shows and the models looked glamorous! 
Photo Credit: John Smith
Photo Credit: John Smith

The stunning fashions shows were produced by Within Essence Productions featuring models from Covermodels Management who wore beautiful gowns from Mia Bridal, With Love Bridal and tasteful lingerie from Lilac Lingerie Boutique!

Photo Credit: John Smith
Photo Credit: John Smith

The Flour Shoppe was at the Posh Wedding Show and we could not resist tasting their delicious cupcakes! So good! Look at these beautiful cupcake shots!

Photo Credit: John Smith
Photo Credit: John Smith
Photo Credit: John Smith
Photo Credit: John Smith
We had such a fabulous evening and left with so many stylish wedding ideas! I will be posting more pictures of our outing at the Posh Wedding Show soon! Hope you enjoyed this post! xx

40 comments:

Mizdragonfly said...

Those dresses are GORGEOUS! And those cupcakes shots - so cute :)

-miz

Style Attic said...

How exciting for you! Almost 11 years later, I wish I could do it again. Same guy, just a whole new selection of beautiful things! XO

Lily Johnson said...

Just love the dresses! And the cakes, yummy. Love it all. Nice pics

NikkiSho said...

beautiful dresses!!lovely blog
thanks for checking my blog.

Audrey Allure said...

Looked like fun; I love anything related to weddings - these photos are making me gush! Gorgeous dresses!

Indiana Munn said...

Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog Indigo!
This looks like an amazing event. I remember going to similar events just before I got married, but they didn't look this good.

www.toindigo.blogspot.com

Nadia Aboulhosn said...

such gorgeous dresses!

Veronica said...

Really cute post!
Love the header of your blog!

Follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
THank you so much!

www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow, such beautiful wedding dresses! And are those chocolate lollipops!? They look so delicious! Glad to see you had such a fun time! xoxoxoo

ROBINE said...

Wonderfull pics, lovely dresses.
Thanks for sharing this and great blog!

x robine

Vanilla said...

I love the dresses :) I think I'm going to find it hard to pick just one when I get married :)

Love, Vanilla

Vintage Vixen said...

Gorgeous pictures but I think you stole the show. xxx

Le garçon avec les lunettes, said...

lovely immages...

Francesca said...

This looks like so much fun. I can't wait until I get into this scene one day :) let me know if you want to follow each other :)

http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

Coco Coterie said...

Certainly appears to be a delightful, colorful, memorable time ~ Have a lovely day ~ xox Alexandra

AH said...

this looks amazing! stunning dresses!!

Laura said...

This looks like so much fun !!!!!!! I love all the beautiful gowns, they're stunning and that cupcakes look so delish =)

Couture Carrie said...

Looks like an amazing event, darling!
Love your dress and those fabulous gowns!

xoxox,
CC

Shevah said...

Ah, these photos are so amazing. They make me want chocolate! :P You look wonderful!





www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

Erika said...

The food, the fashion...gah! These photographs are just incredible! I so want to attend events like this!! :)

Beyond Events said...

Thanks again Marcia for joining us at the Posh Wedding Show - we look forward to having you at the next one!

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

the photo of the pearls is truly awesome. and those wedding dresses at the end are beautiful. the last one looks like what jennifer love hewitt wore to the golden globes!

Emma said...

Nice photograps :)
I really like your header btw!

Hugs from Emma,
http://fierce-et-chic.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

looked like a fun event, you ladies looked like you enjoyed yourselves & good luck on finding your grooms :) thank you for your comment on my blog!

www.societysmisfit.com

Fashion Nicotine said...

I love the first dress!

Virginia from Blue Fruit said...

Hi there and thank you for your comment yesterday!

That shell necklace is completely captivating - so very beautiful and unusual. Looks like lots and lots of really inspiring gowns too!

Greetings from across the globe in Melbourne, Australia,
Virginia

Sarah CHIC NEVERLAND said...

great post!!! love it!

http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

Nana Sánchez-Dopico said...

Love the photos! I saw your comment and you write some of it in spanish, can you speak a bit on it? Kisses:)

Natalie Suarez said...

those desserts look so yummy!! love those dresses as well :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

it looks amazing to me! (esp the food :))

agnes said...

Très jolies photos, je te trouve ravissante

Angelica Ng said...

Oh man, I am just radiating jealousy! Haha! Looks like so much fun! Oh, the jewelery, the food, and the dresses! Every girl's dream!

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

OceanDreams said...

looks like the event was amazing and some of those desserts look to die for! thanks for stopping by my blog!

modanistajunkie.com said...

Wow!! Now I want to get married!!!

xoxo,
melrod

Annie Spandex said...

I LOVE drop-waist gowns, so gorgeous!

The Wardrobe Stylist said...

It looks great! The cupcakes look soooo yummy!

Nana Sánchez-Dopico said...

I love the post! I understend your spanish, it's good! Kisses:D

Fashion Rehab said...

Looks like you had a blast, and the food looks so yummy. :)



Fashion Rehab

DaBlackSjp said...

Nice pictures!
Hummm yummy <3

Http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

The Corner Shop said...

All those dresses are so lovely! Love the lil chops too hehe

Adiya