February 7, 2011

Win Tickets to The Posh Wedding Show!


I am giving away 2 tickets to The Posh Wedding Show! One lucky fashionista will be rewarded this prize by simply sending me a picture of your dream wedding dress!  The contest starts today and I will announce the winner on Valentine’s Day! Good luck!


To the lucky winner, I will see you there! You will be able to check out all the fantastic vendors, enjoy wonderful fashion shows, receive swag bags, sip on complimentary champagne/cocktail and enjoy the lavish atmosphere! Quality Entertainment will be there to display their amazing wedding services; they are known to have the best musical performers in town! The Flour Shoppe and “It’s a Matter of Cake” will also be there to tantalize you with their scrumptious delights!


At The Posh Wedding Show lookout for…


Bel! A fashionable mix of modern & vintage, bel bridal will make one of a kind accessories for your unique day! Look at these beautiful adornments!

Photo Credit: Chantelle Slocombe


Mediaball! They will capture your wedding day in a cinematic film that will embody the uniqueness of your celebration! I love their contemporary productions, view their films by clicking here!

Photo Credit: Media Ball

 
Did you enter the “Be Posh” Wedding Contest with the Ottawa Sun? Luxurious prizes are to be won! Enter the Contest!

  

See you there! xo  www.poshwedshow.ca

Date: Saturday, February 19th 2011                                              
Time: 4:00pm-10:00pm
Location: The Summit
Ottawa Marriott Hotel, 29th Floor
100 Kent Street Ottawa, ON
www.merlotottawa.com

Tickets are available at:

         

9 comments:

modanistajunkie.com said...

Awe it looks like it would be so much fun but too bad i'm not in the area!! Bummer.

xoxo,
melrod

Vanilla said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) This show looks great :)

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

Nadine2point0 said...

Our daughter is 12 and already obsessed with wedding ideas...aakk!
Great blog here!

catwalk criminal said...

cooool! ♥

Couture Carrie said...

What fun!

xoxox,
CC

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle said...

It sounds wonderful and I would love to be a vendor if it weren't so far away! Wishing you all luck and fun with this!

p.s. thanks for stopping by and checking out my jewelry line. I can tell you have great bas-a@# style!

xo mary jo

Coco Coterie said...

I don't need tickets, but very pretty photographs ~ xox Alexandra

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

Great contest- too bad I don't have a ring on my finger :( Thanks for your sweet comment- I hope we get to meet up at a local fashion event soon! xo Emily

Pop Champagne said...

heey it was so nice to meet you in Montreal! I posted our pic and gave you a shout out :)