March 22, 2011

CoverModels Management at The Arc Hotel!

Bonjour Fashionistas, I know you will adore this post! CoverModels Management had a 2 day editorial shoot at The Arc Hotel and I was ecstatic to be part of this production! This massive photo shoot produced by Viresh Pujara, Managing Director & CEO of CoverModels Management and Fashion Photographer Dan Ziemkiewicz was amazing! Two fashion filled days, consisted of 18 models, 26 scenarios, beautiful gowns, celebrity guests, camera flashes, excitement and fashion craze! 

 
I took part in the red carpet scene in which I was interviewing TL Rader & Derick Fage, the TV hosts of Daytime Ottawa!!! They were refreshing and a pleasure to work with on set! Guess who else was there?! Two of my favorite bloggers…Miss Sly and Twenty York Street! Enjoy these Behind-The-Scenes photos by John Smith!


Dan Ziemkiewicz, Fashion Photographer directing on set!
 

 The Glistening Queen! TL Rader, TV Host on Daytime Ottawa!



The very dapper & charming, Derick Fage! TV Host on Daytime Ottawa!


 

Fabulous hairstyling by Hair Junkie Salon!



  Twenty York Street getting glammed up! 

 I loved my glamorous make-up by Melodie & Jezebel, they are explicitly amazing MUAs!


Melodie, from Melodie & Jezebel! Talented make-up artist with undeniable energy!


Twenty York Street posing for some candids before heading on set!




Miss Sly getting prepped before shooting starts!


Behind-The-Scenes...trying not to pull a Janet Jackson! 




The CoverModels Management Shoot at The Arc Hotel was a masterpiece! Viresh Pujara & Dan Ziemkiewicz  are two extreme talents of exquisite taste! I loved working with both of them and their fabulous production team! Loved all the fashion buzz, it was fun! xoxx


Links:


Photo Credits: John Smith

21 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

So fun and fabulous!!

xoxox,
CC

Caramella said...

Great shots and you look lovely! I'm a new follower from Italy, ciao! :)

Erika said...

I am loving the prevalence of Old Hollywood Glamour in the styling. So gorg!! :)

Mizdragonfly said...

Great pics, looks like a lot of fun :)

K.

Shevah said...

This looks so fun! :) Love it!






www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

modanistajunkie.com said...

You look so pretty. What a great event!!

xoxo,
melrod

Tights Lover said...

What an amazing shoot! I loved the photos. ...and I think I'm in love with TL Rader...hahaha! Loved this post.

ps...glad you're liking the polls on my blog!

Ashelle said...

Great new layout.
The shoot looks like tons of fun. You ladies all look fab! I can't wait to see the final pictures.

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

how very fun and exciting! I love the behind the scenes look. great sparkly dresses!

Nicole✗✗ said...

Oh this is awesome!! You look beautiful!!

Thanks for stopping by/following my site. I love yours, I'm following!!

if-I-were-Audrey said...

wow, great foto :) you sure had fun :)

FROM THE "REZ" TO THE "CITY" said...

You are beautiful! Thank you for checking out my blog. Nekiah

Andrés Corella said...

Ohh thanks!! Well I always give amazing feedback because your blog is damn fabulous! haha...Love this pics..you look amazing! and TwentyYork Street..I love her blog as well so cool to see her there..Can´t wait to see the final product I bet it will be great!

xx
Andy
The Black Label
Follow me on Twitter @Andru_Corella

Theresa said...

Wow, how lucky were you! You looked absolutely stunning! I LOVE the picture of the heels. Looks like a wonderful opportunity.

Rhea Harris said...

u look great
thanks 4 da comment
http://styledefinedlondon.blogspot.com/

Oh to Be a Muse said...

oh wow, this sounds so awesome. so nice that you were able to get your makeup and hair done by such a fab team. great photos!

Joka said...

hi i like ur blog!!!kisses from serbia xxxxx
http://everythingisaboutdetails.blogspot.com/

J'Anns Boutique said...

You ladies look lovely! love the pics.

Yea another Canadian blogger lol lol

Confessions of a Purse-a-holic

Photogenicbliss said...

really cool thanks for sharing and for commenting on my blog :D

la petite fashionista said...

I feel like the behind the scenes photos are even more exciting than the red carpet! great shots.

TyshaJames said...

love it!