May 18, 2011

I AM FASHION - More Updates!


Model, Willy Monfret

We are quickly approaching the highly anticipated “I AM FASHION” show! Here are some juicy updates: Last year, Stacey Mackenzie hosted the Walk this Way Workshop for the “I AM FASHION” show, this year celebrity guest and Model Willy Monfret will be conducting the exclusive “I AM FASHION” model workshop! Known as a Model, DJ and host, Willy Monfret will be there to coach models in preparation to the show. He will also be hosting the exclusive after-party and choosing the winner for the best-dressed award at the runway show! You must dress to impress as cameras will be clicking your way!

"I AM FASHION" Best Dressed Winner 2010

"I AM FASHION" Best Dressed Contest: Nominate yourself or one of your stylish peers as the best dressed candidate by submitting a photo displaying you or your friend’s fashion sense at info@ripthefablane.com. Include a brief explanation on why YOU are FASHION.  Deadline: Wednesday May 25th, 2011. 

Good luck on the contest! In the meantime, here is an “I AM FASHION” show designer sneak peak + mini interview on "ImFresh" Designs by Buildman Biyong, a great T-shirt and bracelet designer!


What does “ImFresh” represent?

ImFresh” is about reinventing the state of mind: “I am whatever I want to be.” We use typographic designs on our items because we love the power of words!


What is your favorite “ImFresh” item?

My favorite “ImFresh” item would be the “Pretty Boy Smile” v-neck t-shirt, it’s a simple design that exudes a high level of self-esteem!


More designer updates coming soon, the countdown to the "I AM FASHION" show officially starts now! 



The 3rd annual "I AM FASHION" show!
Date: Saturday, May 28th 2011
Time: 6:30pm - Cocktail Hour, Show - 7:00pm
Location: National Arts Centre - Panorama Room

Purchase "I AM FASHION" show tickets:

In Store:
Syn Sue Salon & Boutique


Follow RIP THE FAB LANE:

  
Links: 

16 comments:

Andrés Corella said...

Hey girl! Have missed you!..this event looks amazing..love the "I am fresh" campaign I want that tshirt haha

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Oh to Be a Muse said...

oh this stiff is cool too! so did you enter the Towne & Reese giveaway--they have a ton of great jewelry pieces that are, like you said, hypo-allergenic!

thanks for adding me to your blog list--but I don't see Oh to Be a Muse on there?

Couture Carrie said...

Promises to be an amazing show!

Love that first runway look!

xoxox,
CC

Oh to Be a Muse said...

sorry, i'm blind--i see it now. thanks luv! :)

janettaylor said...

Love the first look!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Mizdragonfly said...

Ah boo! I'm in T.O. for the Clothing Show that weekend :(

K.

Joelyne said...

HEY MARCIA :)

How are you lovely???

Wanted to let you know I have a giveaway going on if you're interested! X

A Fine Balance said...

I really want to come :)

going to put it on my must buy ticket list haha

ps how are you? I feel like its been a while since I came to say hello on the blog

xoxo

Erika said...

Ooh, such dapper styles. This looks like an incredible show! :)

The Tame Lion said...

Absolutely fabulous!
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the visit. :)

Tights Lover said...

Looks like an amazing fashion show. I do hope you'll have photos from it!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Sounds so exciting! I love the tshirt design too! It has such a great message behind it! xoxoxoxo

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

I can't wait until the event- i hope to finally put a face to the name! And I am also obsessed with Real Housewives of NYC, Beverly Hills & OC (ok them all!)

Pop Champagne said...

aww too bad I won't be attending I am fashion! but have a great time!

dolceedamara said...

Thanks for visiting and leaving a sweet comment! What a great contest! :)
xoxo
dolceedamara.blogspot.com

The Wardrobe Stylist said...

Too bad I missed you there...but hope you had fun at Angies :)..Thanks for stopping by! Love all the photos, they look great!