May 24, 2011

I AM FASHION, Rip The Fab Lane!


The "I AM FASHION" show is this Saturday May 28th 2011 at the National Arts Centre! If you haven't purchased your tickets yet, make sure you buy them online at Ripthefablane.com or in store at Lilac Lingerie Boutique, Mexx Silver City and Syn Sue Salon & Boutique! The "I AM FASHION" show will be a fashion filled extravaganza! I am excited to see what the designer lineup will showcase! Here are some "I AM FASHION" show designer sneak peaks! 

What will Lilac Lingerie Boutique  showcase at the "I AM FASHION" show?

Lilac Lingerie will be showing our latest arrivals for summer 2011, alongside signature lingerie items! We will be showcasing our most coveted brands such as Pleasure State, Affinitas Intimates, Mary Green and La Fée Verte from Montreal. We will definitely have the audience intrigued with our elegant lingerie and fun bustiers!


Chemise by Flora Nikrooz, Available at Lilac Lingerie Boutique

What is the history behind Geneviève Couture?

I have been a professional costume maker for the theater & arts industry for 14 years and have now transitioned into the world of fashion! Geneviève Couture is my new venture which is all about history, a concoction of past elements intertwined with the present! At the "I AM FASHION" show, Geneviève Couture will showcase two collections, a funky & flirty bridal collection and an 80’s inspired spring teaser of my new ready-to-wear line “Vivi”.

Photo Credit: Richard Tardif





What can we expect to see at the "I AM FASHION" show from Frash jewelry?
 
 Frash will be debuting our fall 2011 collection at the "I AM FASHION" show. The fall trends that you will spot on the runway will be rich colors, chunky layers and a lot of rock and roll!  Our collection has a very strong tribal edge and uses natural stones in a way that has not been seen before!



What does the "I AM FASHION" show represent to Frash jewelry?

Frash is beyond thrilled to be participating in such an amazing event! Not only are we raising money for two great charities: Fanm Deside in Haiti and The Kimbondo Pediatric Hospital in the Democratic Republic of Congo – but we are helping put Ottawa on the Fashion map!




All the local fashionistas will be at the "I AM FASHION" show! I will have full coverage on the 3rd annual "I AM FASHION" show next week! Remember, today is the last day for the "I AM FASHION" best dressed contest submissions! The "I AM FASHION" show promises to be an event overflowing with style!



The 3rd annual "I AM FASHION" show!
Date: Saturday, May 28th 2011
Time: 6:30pm - Cocktail Hour, Show - 7:00pm
Location: National Arts Centre - Panorama Room

Purchase "I AM FASHION" show tickets:

In Store:
Syn Sue Salon & Boutique


Follow RIP THE FAB LANE:

  
Links: 

5 comments:

Julia Vorob'eva said...

wow, what a great post! I really love it!
Thanks for the info! I am looking forward to seeing you on Saturday! :) thanks for the pic as well! Lilac Boutique is awesome!

Erica Wark said...

looks like it's going to be quite the show!!

I'm going to try to make it!!

Great blog - xo

Erica

www.ericawark.com

Ashelle said...

I can't wait for the show. It looks like it'll be amazing.

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Amazing. x hivenn

Pop Champagne said...

althope you had a good time at I am fashion! Shopping in cambodia is actually non existant minus the hats on the markets, people here are so poor that there isn't even a department store or mcdonalds, it's actually so sad! so I bought a bunch of scarves and hats from the locals and kids! :D