June 6, 2011

Ottawa Street Style!


Bonjour! This past weekend, I hit the Byward Market on a mission to photograph stylish people in the National Capital Region. The result was fantastic and I met some interesting fashionistas. It was truly a wonderful day, full of color, texture and style. Check out the fashionable looks that caught my attention. I would like to thank all you stylistas for letting me take your picture, it was great meeting you! xoxx 


 Out n’ about in the market, these Toronto fashionistas caught my eye with their cute sun dresses and very clever choice of footwear!


Color Block!


Stylish ladies in the market! Love the shoes!




Stylish lads visiting from Toronto,  loved their positive energy!

 

 

These gentlemen were FASHION-READY! Sneaks on point.

 

Cutest chick in the market! Love her sandals from Aldo and her chunky necklace from Roadtrip!





Find her at "Bang On" in the market, love her spunk…and her bow…and her tat! 



Agreed! 


So fierce, the coolest street performer from Vancouver!

 


 

Yeah, we love you too Eden! Work it hunny.





Photo Credits: Marcia B.

16 comments:

fashion.gossipmk said...

WOOOOOW!!! Amazing post!! Looove these styles! SO good!

Xoxo, K.

P.S. Check out Diesel giveaway on our blog!

AVE-MARIA said...

beautiful and great pictures, love it

http://ave-maria-ave-maria.blogspot.com/

ashley mcconnell said...

I always love a good street style post. x

Andrés Corella said...

Really cool street style! And the market looks great as well...the guy with the white tee is just too cute..I have a thing for asians haha

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Mizdragonfly said...

Great pics - the market sure was busy this weekend!

K.

Ashelle said...

Love this post!!! So creative. I adore the girls army boots.

Kris said...

Loving the Ottawa Representation! Great Job!!

Pop Champagne said...

nice post of ottawa street style, I totally remember that dude in the last pic, he's a busker right? I love his performances, like the one with the balloon going into him and then he took it out as is, he's hilarious!

Kori Donahue said...

Wow really great photos! I hope you had a great Monday doll! I have some exciting news on my blog I hope you can check out! Have a great night honey! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

mondomedeusah said...

<3 !

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

I love those feather sandals from Aldo and the colour blocking gentleman- fierce! You are such a talented photographer- great working with you (and finally meeting you) tonight!!!

20 York Street said...

Ashelle told me about this feature in your blog Marcia and I love it!

I love Ottawa, for fashion - we definitely bring it!!

besos,

ML
I'm Back!
Please come say hello!
Twenty York Street

Twenty York Street

Allergic to Vanilla said...

you got some great snaps!! I always want to go up to people and ask to take their pic for the blog, but the words just don't formulate ;)
p.s you can win those gorgeous bangles you commented about on my blog- odds are pretty good right now!
xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Megan Hattie said...

Great photos! I love that chunky necklace as well. I always see tons of stylish people at markets in Paris, I need to bring a camera next time! Thanks for your comment :)

cheers,
--Megan//The Martian Tide

Teddi said...

very creative

Kate said...

LOVE this post!!