September 17, 2012

Backstage at "I AM FASHION"


Photographer, John Smith was behind-the-scenes at the 4th annual "I AM FASHION" show to document all the backstage buzz.  Hair Designs by Paula, Tress Exquisite Salon and Make-Up by BeautiControl worked their magic on the beautiful models.  Runway photos will be up shortly, can't wait to share them! 























Make-Up by BeautiControl












Amazing styling for Ennemi Couture! 














More photos coming soon!
A big Thanks to photographer, John Smith for all the wonderful photos!


Photographer: John Smith

4 comments:

Ennemi Couture said...

Thank you for the kind words about my styling :) Glad people like my skeleton !

ottawabooth said...

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers.
Photo Booth FAQ

Petite Adventures said...

Great pictures - love that you've captured the moments and magic behind-the-scenes

kate lewis said...

i apprecite your work, keep it up John Smith. athletic clothing