November 28, 2012

Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show - Part 1


The Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show was all the rage, vintage lovers from all over swooned over fabulous antique & retro finds at Ottawa's Convention Center. Stylish purchases and huge smiles were photographed as die-hard shoppers gabbed about their newly coveted items with our team. Our lovely model, Natalie Cruickshank modeled all things vintage and also splurged on some cool items. Take a look at Natalie's fabulous shopping adventure at the Vintage Clothing Show.

Our model, Natalie & Richard Stark





























Photographer: John Smith
Model: Natalie C.

4 comments:

Abdul Haseeb Awan said...

Amazing Pictures John. Marcia you did a great job by covering the event. I am so excited for next part. Time well spent

Petite Adventures said...

Stunning photos - you really captured the beauty and awesomeness that was the Vintage Clothing Show!

Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

ottawawestfashion said...

Great photos, looks like a great event. I want one of everything pictured please!

Bani said...

Awesome post! I wish I had gone!

PS: thanks for the comment! BL4Q is black spelled differently (the 4 looks like A and Q is like CK), as I usually incorporate black into my outfits haha... and because I like "darker" fashion ;) ALSO: I made a twitter! but i haven't posted anything in it lol http://twitter.com/bl4q