February 21, 2013

SCHWIING


Schwiing has launched their Spring-Summer 2013 collection! I am absolutely excited about their latest designs. Schwiing is a fashionably enticing brand from Montreal, constantly playing with geometry and offering fashion lovers modern looks every season. 

Their dress designs never cease to amaze me, I favorited the Paloma & Zélia dresses below, as my top 2 fave dresses for Spring-Summer 2013. The choice of colors, cuts and the zipper details create the perfect edgy look for the daring fashionista.


As soon as the weather makes its turn to spring, I will be sporting my new Tchaï jacket by Schwiing.  I can't wait to receive it in the mail, its unique "paneling" design is captivating and will have many design lovers asking:  "Where did you get that jacket?"


The Tchaï jacket comes in many colors, click here to view the options. I have finally decided to get it in the "Purple Haze" color below, don't you love it?!

 Alluring and fashion forward designs, shop at Schwiing Online!


Join Schwiing on Facebook & Twitter

www.schwiing.net


Photographer: Marjorie Choinière

No comments: