August 13, 2013

WHITE ON!


As we all know, summer is coming to an end, it’s officially last call to wear all your fave summer outfits. However do not take the color WHITE for granted, it's a must to wear before labor day. Therefore make sure you take advantage of the last weeks of summer and sport a pristine white look to your next end of summer bash.

 It’s funny, I've been invited to a fury of all-white party events lately and have found myself scouring my closet and not finding anything suitable for these occasions. In order to be further prepared…I jotted down some favorite white clothing items and accessories from some of my fave brands! I call this post – WHITE ON. 


The impression of wearing all white, always emanates the vibe of classiness and incites elegance…people tend to look at you and wonder: What party is she going to? Hence, here are some items I have classified on my must-have list


Scarlet Short by Guess – 89$





Victoria Geometric Pendent from Mocha Collection for Target - 14.99$




Brittney Ankle Skinny Pant by Guess – 128$




 Style Cloud, Lattice Top - 78$





 Style Cloud, Flores Dress - 133$





Movado Bold Watch, available at Watch It! - 495$

Will you be sporting the WHITE ON look before the end of summer?


No comments: