October 21, 2013

Grand Glam!



Hello Fashionistas! Meet Christina of the "Grand Glam" blog, an emerging Montreal Fashion blogger offering authentic and original style advice. Grand Glam offers fashion advice that is worth your while, not only does her blog cater to women's fashion, style tips for Men are also a hot topic on Grand Glam. Christina is the cosmopolitan fashion blogger that touches every facet when it comes to personal styling tips.  

I've spent a copious amount of time with Christina of Grand Glam and it is always an enticing experience - visually and intellectually. From observing her nude frosted lips to her cutting edge heels, alongside cool combinations of leatherette and prints, Grand Glam’s style is iconic. She has that grand & glamorous look you can’t miss. 

When I first met Christina, I knew I’d have to feature her on Marcia B Creative. She is picture perfect and acclaimed photographer John Smith could not wait to capture her beauty and style. Christina’s personality is full of burst, therefore photographing her was so much fun.

 Whether finding Christina of Grand Glam in the chic Old Port of Montreal at the coolest bar or spotting her at a local fashion show such as designer UNTTLD, Christina always keeps the pulse on what's buzzing in Montreal. Grand Glam is an avid lover of the Montreal fashion scene:

"I love the fashion scene in Montreal! I feel like it’s always on trend and sometimes even pushes the boundaries . We are fortunate to live in a very fashion forward city. I am very proud to call Montreal, my home."


 Read my Q&A with Christina of Grand Glam!


 What is Grand Glam’s fashion advice for Men?

I encourage men to take more chances when it comes to fashion, If you don’t want to stretch too far out of the box, than have fun layering pieces you wouldn't normally think of. Don’t be afraid to experiment with color either or else blues, grays and blacks would dominate your wardrobe. No fun in that! Steve McQueen is a great example for a male style icon. He is the epitome of casual coolness and is constantly seen in timeless looks.

What are your regular fashion reads?

Well, I do love reading Marcia B Creative! Other fashion blogs I like to read are: Fashionista, Fashion Toast and Go Fug Yourself. I’m also a big lover of LOULOU Magazine, it has everything you need and it’s within your city’s limits. I also browse endlessly on Instagram for visual inspiration, it’s addictive!


Grand Glam is known for her fabulous curls, want to share the secret?

Of course! I get so many ladies asking me about my wavy curls. I actually wrote an article describing step by step on how to achieve my famous “Everyday Wave”, read about it by clicking here.


 What are basic essential items that Grand Glam can never forget when going out?

My essentials would have to be both eyeliner and mascara. I love an elegant cat eye with 2 coats of mascara.  When it comes to clothing, leather jacket, hands down! Love that edgy rocker look. 


 What's in your music player now?

So much music to choose from! I have very eclectic taste ranging from JT, The Heavy, Kanye to Adventure Club. The list goes on…W&W, Tommy Trash, The Weeknd. I also love Mumford and Sons, Lana Del Rey, The XX, The Lumineers, The Black Keys…There’s just too many! 


 What kind of “Make-Up” Look does Grand Glam suggest for the Fall season?

During the fall season, I highly recommend a sultry dark lip, some of my favorites are Cassis Cream Lipstick by Bite and La Paz Pure Mat Lipstick by Nars. 


What is Grand Glam's dream destination?

I would love to blog in Paris, London or Rome! I also enjoy travelling to Greece which is one of my favorite travel destinations.


3 comments:

Grand Glam said...

Fierce! I love it!!!

Andrés Corella said...

Def gonna check her blog...she looks like a fun girl..and damn those heels are rocking!!

hugs
Andy
theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

A Fine Balance said...

Cant wait to check out another canadian blogger! her hair is awesome!