March 18, 2014

MAKE UP FOREVER HD BLUSH


I am so excited for Spring-Summer 2014! At this time of the year, I always start planning my purchases for the upcoming season, starting with my wardrobe looks, but most importantly I start updating my make-up stash. When I heard about the HD Blush from Make Up Forever, I knew it would be perfect to add to my make-up collection. 

I decided to go with color #410 which I know is the perfect match for my darker skin tone. Apricot-peach colored blushes work wonders on ladies of a darker complexion, resulting in a natural look.

I recently did a fashion photo shoot wearing the HD blush by Make Up Forever and the result on camera is stunning. The blush is radiant yet subtle and blends into my skin perfectly. The HD blush is available in 16 colors, suiting all skin tones. I use my Artisan Make Up Forever Brush to apply my HD blush, however you can easily use your fingertips or the HD sponge to apply it. 



 With my new HD blush in color #410, I am ready to take on the upcoming season in full throttle. Make Up Forever promises the perfect glow to all beauty lovers with this new product!


No comments: