March 18, 2014

Schwiing!


It's that time of the year again! When thinking of the upcoming season, I think of a wardrobe makeover which always consistently starts with my new items from Schwiing. Now that I have finally moved to Montreal, I am in the same periphery as the Schwiing headquarters, which makes me extremely "giddy". Nonetheless, this season I have procured myself the "Aurélie" spring jacket from Schwiing. Whenever my fashion counterparts ask me where they can find a well fitted jacket or coat, I refer them right away to Schwiing and they are never disappointed. 


Apart, from their cutting edge jackets, Schwiing also produces a variety of urban dresses, pants, t-shirts and skirts that are extremely unique and fit impeccably well. I absolutely love the "Fanny" dress from the Spring-Summer 2014 collection, form fitting alongside a cool zipper accent, this dress is available in 3 colors. Don't you love this dress?


The "Peny" tunic has been the most talked about Schwiing item, among my fashion friends & I. The feather graphic on the tunic give the mood of the native culture which is really intriguing. The "Peny" tunic is also available in 4 colors, view them here


For Spring-Summer 2014, Schwiing offers refreshed urban looks that are enticing to the eye and comfortable by the fit. A wide variety of color palettes and looks are available for this season. I have been wearing Schwiing for the last 3 years upon initially meeting their team at Montreal Fashion Week and I can attest to the durability of the their clothing. It's impressive, shop Schwiing! 



1 comment:

sienna ana belić said...

so pretty!
there's a really cool new giveaway on my blog, so check it out if you are interested:
http://www.fashionintheair.com/2014/03/fashion-in-air-x-trendcy-giveaway.html

xoxo Sienna