October 27, 2016

24K Infused Gold Mask by Euphorie Cosmetics




Does a gold infused mask sound luxurious to you? It sure does to me, that is why I had to try Euphorie Cosmetics' anti aging 24K Gold thermal mask! I love reviewing beauty products and seeing for myself if the product actually works out. In this case, I tried this paraben-free thermal mask for once a week for a month and I definitely saw the change in my skin. 


The primary changed I noticed was that my face had a cleaner and less oily appearance, this mask has kept my skin under control. For one week, I stopped using it to see the difference and my skin went back to its oily ways and did not feel the same. Euphorie's 24K Gold Thermal Mask increases melanin and collagen production which results in a healthy smooth glow. My favorite part of applying this mask is the warming sensation that you feel when you massage the mask onto your face.





The gold mask trend dates back to the Egyptian beauty hack that Queen Cleopatra was said to use to preserve her beauty. The properties of gold promote elasticity of the skin, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles as well as lightening of the skin complexion. 





Euphorie Cosmetics offers many other luxury beauty products made of diamond dust and platinum minerals. I am really interested to try the following products:


The 24K Anti-Aging Non Surgical Facelift



The Platinum Infused Facial Peeling Gel









4 comments:

Beauty Unearthly said...

Interesting beauty products. We keep in touch. xx

Nerline Germain said...

These two products sound interesting!

Elle said...


Well this sounds so luxurious and promising! Love the packaging. Thanks for sharing this brand with us!
xx, Elle
http://www.theellediaries.com/

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

Follow our signals right now & profit up to 270% per day.