November 10, 2016

Chokers on Etsy!






I am launching my collection of chokers, handmade by me! Chokers are so popular right now, however majorly overpriced at stores such as Aldo or Dynamite etc, so I thought i'd make some for my Etsy shop and offer them at a way better price. I had so much fun making these, from hitting the hot spots on Montreal's "St-Hubert" street for all the fabulous trim and jewelry shops to assembling these precious creations and sharing them on my online shop, Vintage Catnip. Prices range from 10$-12$!













Check out my online shop, Vintage Catnip on Etsy!

Model: Daphné

14 comments:

Sheila said...

Very pretty! Well done on creating these trendy items yourself. Thanks very much for visiting my blog - I appreciate your kind comment.

Beauty Follower said...

Very nice job, dear!

cielofronteras said...

Awesome! Love your designs! =)


- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels

Aria Di Bari said...

Congrats on launching your Etsy store love! I hope it will go well for you :)

http://ariadibari.com

That New Dress said...

Congrats on your new line! The chokers are amazing, love the first one. Will check out your Etsy store xx

http://www.thatnewdress.com

Dressed With Soul said...

I really like what you designed!
Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
xx Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Anna Parkes said...

What a well timed make. These are so lovely and a vast improvement on the over priced ones you see elsewhere. Well done!
Anna
www.annasislandstyle.com

Mica T said...

Great idea to make your own! These are lovely, I especially like the velvet ones :)

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend and good luck with your sales :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Melania Fernández said...

Woow, amazing chokers! I love this trend :)

xoxo ❤
Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

These are so cute. And yes, chokers are really in right now. Kudos to you for launching this collection.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Elle said...

These are gorgeous and perfectly styled in each shot. So on point!
Well done!
xx, Elle
http://www.theellediaries.com/

awhite said...

Congrats on the choker launch, lady! So cool!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Nwamaka Ajaegbu said...

Lovely collection. Well done!


amakamedia.com 

Diana Ashuayem said...

They are all beautiful! Congrats and will check the shop out!
www.effortlesslady.co